Complete the application form and submit the required materials by the following deadlines.
- March 29, 2024 – Application deadline;
- April 8, 2024 – Notification of acceptance;
- June 10, 2024 – Work final submission: score and parts.
Artistic Residency for composers (Euros 2900) Apply now!
- a resume (CV);
- a complete score representing your style (optional: a live recording);
- propose two different instrumentations for which you would like to write, created by combining the following instruments: Flute (C, G, bass), Clarinet (Bb, bass), Viola, Percussion (Vibraphone, Crotales, 4 Cymbals, Tam-tam, Bongos, 5 Polyblocks); in any combination, from a solo instrument to a quartet. We will select one of your instrumentation proposals for which you can compose the score that will be performed during the festival.
If you wish to send attachments larger than 5MB, please consider file-sharing services (WeTransfer, GoogleDrive, …). SoundCloud, YouTube, and Vimeo links are accepted as well. Please do not send MIDI mockups.
For any further information please contact us:
highSCORE reserves the right to modify festival conditions, events and locales as necessary.