Complete the application form and submit the required materials by the following deadlines. Submissions are due before 11:59pm EST of each deadline:
- April 15, 2023 – Application deadline;
- May 1, 2023 – Notification of acceptance;
- May 15, 2023- Payment in full of tuition;
- June 12, 2023 – Work final submission: score and parts.
Artistic Residency for composers (Euros 2900) Apply now!
Fill in the application form and send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15:
- a resume (CV);
- a complete score representing your style (optional: a live recording);
- list in order of preference the following instrumentations/opportunities. Upon acceptance, we will select one of them, for which you will compose a new work:
- cello quartet (Quartetto Zuena);
- saxophone with or without electronics (Duo QORA!);
If you wish to send attachments larger than 5MB, please consider file-sharing services (WeTransfer, GoogleDrive, …). SoundCloud, YouTube, and Vimeo links are accepted as well. Please do not send MIDI mockups.
For any further information please contact us:
highSCORE reserves the right to modify festival conditions, events and locales as necessary.